Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Goodbye, Blogger. Hello, Justmymazel.com


Greetings Family, Friends, and Complete Strangers,
It's official: I made the switch over from Blogger to JustMyMazel.com. (You can access the blog directly at http://justmymazel.com/blogger/.) Update your bookmarks accordingly!
Just My Mazel's new site is nothing fancy, it required just enough effort so that I can now tell hiring managers I have "some" experience with HTML.
But for those of you who are creatures of habit and resistant to change, don't worry, I'm not going to setup a redirect and force the new site on you. I'll do my best to remember to continue uploading new posts here, as well. After all, without a steady readership on Blogger I never would have needed to teach myself basic HTML. 
Thanks for reading!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment